"My 14 month old daughter loves her SweetPea. I think it is the best gift ever.
I am going to buy one for every friend having a baby." - Melissa M.
"I love these so much I bought one for my girlfriend's baby for christmas. It's really a great product." - Pauline L.
"My 1 year old son just received this as a gift. He absolutely loves it! He enjoys walking around with it in one hand as he sways his head and attempts to snap his fingers to the beat of the music. This product is amazing! I just bought one for our friends little girl for her first birthday...she's gonna love it!! Thank you for creating such a great product!" - Alexa Q.
"The product was even more wonderful than I hoped! Thank you for your care in craftsmanship, and for an amazing product. I couldn't be happier! As a new grandmother, I know many, many people who will want to purchase the SweetPea3, and I will pass along your company name and web address." - Donna G.
The SweetPea3 MP3 Player for Kids is most appropriate for kids ages 0-6 years or
for anyone who desires simplicity and robustness, such as many seniors and those with special needs.
MP3 technology uses memory chips to store music which means it is safe and robust because there are no moving parts. MP3 technology is also very simple to use and configure.
The SweetPea3 was designed from the ground up for kids and parents.
Kids control what they need and parents control the rest. We've made it simple for everyone.
Press any button to wake up the SweetPea3. After a few seconds it will start to play from the spot in the song where it was last played. Press the right button to advance to the next song and the left button to go to the previous song. Press the middle button to stop the song. You can also fast forward and fast rewind through a song by pressing and holding the right and left buttons respectively.
Parents access the settings menu by pressing and holding the right and left buttons together for six seconds. Speaker and headphone volume, playlist selection (up to 99) and auto off time are configured within the settings menu.
The SweetPea3 shuts off automatically when it is idle for one minute. It can be restarted again by pressing a button.
Loading Music and Stories
The SweetPea3 is effectively a USB hard drive. This means you transfer, organize and delete music files just as you would on any hard drive. You can drag and drop or copy and paste songs and stories using Windows Explorer or Mac Finder. You can also drag and drop straight from iTunes. Audible audio books are transferred using Audible Manager (you cannot transfer Audible audio books from a Mac).
Loading music from a PC
Loading music from a Mac
- Fully functional MP3 player with integrated speaker
- Large LCD display shows song number and song title
- Works with both PC and Mac**
- 2GB memory (32 hours or 700 songs at 128 kbit/s data rate)
- Hidden volume control for parental access only
- Stores songs in up to 99 playlists
- Plays through the playlist continuously (loops back to beginning of playlist)
- Remembers last position in track upon startup
- Fast forward / fast rewind for finding spot in long tracks (e.g. audio books)
- Shuts off automatically when not in use (after one minute)
- Programmable Auto Off time (shuts off after up to 2 hours of play or never)
- Audio boost mode for plugging into external speakers or car audio systems
- Over 50 hours on a single AA battery (included)
- Durable exterior of soft, food-grade rubber
- USB port (cable included)
- Headphone jack (headphones are not included or necessary)
- AC adapter jack (AC adapter available separately) (North American UL/cUL safety certified)
- User manual provided
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 2.75" x 1.125" (16.5cm x 7.0cm x 2.75cm)
** You cannot load Audible content or update the firmware using a Mac. All other capabilities are available including loading and deleting music.
- WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- AAC, .M4A (iTunes)
- AA, AAX (Audible.com) (load from a PC only)
- OGG Vorbis (open standard)
- Middle button: On, Play/Stop
- Right button: Play next song (press and hold for fast forward through song)
- Left button: Play previous song (press and hold for fast rewind through song)
Access the special settings menu by simultaneously pressing the Left and Right buttons for 6 seconds. This menu sets volume, current playlist and the Automatic Off time
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (USA)
- ASTM F963 Toy Safety Specification
- RoHS Specifications
- FDA food grade rubber